Completing the timecode partnership This miniature multi-channel timecode transmitter is the perfect sidekick to the Timecode Buddy: wifi master.
Panavision Code #
Completing the timecode partnership
This miniature multi-channel timecode transmitter is the perfect sidekick to the Timecode Buddy: wifi master.
Together they provide a simple, reliable and cost-effective way to ensure cameras and sound on a shoot are singing from the same timecode (so to speak).
Switch your Timecode Buddy: wifi master into radio frequency (RF) receiver mode and the Timecode Buddy: tx transmits to create a perfect TX/RX pair for ‘camera to sound’ or ‘camera to camera’ RF timecode links on PSC shoots.
There’s no need to buy two Timecode Buddy: wifi masters, giving broadcast professionals a cost-effective solution to perfectly syncing broadcast timecode when shooting in this way.
- Compact, robust and lightweight (cameramen shouldn’t complain).
- Pre-programmed with 14 licence free channels.
- Using Buddy DataLink protocol, a long-range link that is immune to normal analogue RF interference.
- LTC timecode reader, with a blue backlight LCD screen showing timecode, user bits, frames per second (FPS) and TX channel number.
- Simple programming from an onscreen menu and one finger navigation system. No confusing DIP switches to worry about.
- Runs off an external 7-24V DC supply, via two looped Hirose sockets.