Wireless HDMI type Transmitter/Receiver.
Panavision Code #
The CW-1 transmits unfompressed full HD 1920x1080. The stick type transmitter and receiver system delivers crystal clear images between 30-328ft with latency less than 1ms.
* Extremely easy to use compact and light weight stick type TX and RX.
* Uncompressed wireless transmission system for HD and SD video.
* Utilizing WHDI(MIMO-OFDM) technology.
* 5GHz frequency band (license free).
* Multiple video formats and frame rates.
* Video input/output: HDMI type.
* Zero frame delay; less than 1ms latency.
* Transmit HD video as far as 328ft (distance may vary).
* Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) function uses less congested channels for optimal performance.
* Conforms to major technical & environmental standards including FCC, CE, MIC (TELEC) and RoHS specifications.
Frequency: 5270MHz、5310MHz、5510MHz、5550MHz、5670MHz (Auto/DFS).
Video/Audio: TX-HDMI type plug 1.3 / RX-HDMI type jack 1.3.
Video Formats: 1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 1080/29.97p, 1080/25p, 1080/24p, 1080/23.98p, 720/59.94p, 720/50p, 525i/59.94, 625i/50, 525p/59.94, 625p/50, SXGA, XGA, SVGA, VGA.
Power Consumption: TX 3.5W max. / RX 5.0W max.
Dimensions: TX 3.6(w)x 1.2(d)x 0.6(h) inches RX 3.8(w)x 2.2(d)x 0.8(h) inches.
Weight: TX 0.7oz RX 2.1oz.
IDX is proud to announce CW-1 being the world’s first wireless audio/video transmission system using the professional WHDI chipset with FCC certified Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) feature. As of January 1, 2013, other manufactures claim to support DFS but they have not been certified and authorized by the FCC.